Charter Email Login – This page is designed primarily to guide you through on how to login to your Charter email inbox. So if your account with the company the old version which is @Charter.net, then this article is meant to guide you through on how to access your Charter.net mailbox with ease
Charter Communications email (now branded as Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S after comcast. Charter.net webmail service is one of the services which the company provides to their subscribers through its Spectrum Internet subscription packages.
One amazing thing about Charter communications is that subscribers who sign up for an account can create Charter.net email addresses up to seven different email address just with each Spectrum account.
New subscribers who have created a Spectrum username receive a free charter or Spectrum email address which is their Spectrum username followed by @spectrum.net. For example, if your username is don.simon, your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many might be wondering since the company has been re-branded from Charter email login page to Spectrum.net email login page, who will happen to customers who signed up for their account when the company was still Charter. But the good news is that customers who signed up before the service re-branded can continue to access Charter email account using their charter.net credentials and continue to use their @charter.net email address.
How to Sign in to Charter Email Login Page
To access your Charter.et email inbox using a web browser or mobile app, follow the simple steps below.
- To login go to the Charter spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/. Alternatively you can go to the Spectrum home page and click the “Email Sign In” link at the top of the screen.
NOTE: If this is the first time you have logged-in or if you are a customer of a service that has recently been merged with Charter Communications you might see a form requesting your ZIP code so you can be directed to the correct login page for your particular service. If so, enter your ZIP code and press the Continue button.
- Next you will see the Spectrum Charter email login page title “Enter Your Sign-In Info” as shown in the image below.
- Enter your Charter.net username or email address. If you have not created a username yet then click the “Create Username“link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type in your Charter email sign in “Password” in the [password field.
- You can tick the “Remember Me” box so your Charter.net webmail login details are recalled automatically next time you login. Do not use this option if you are using a computer that is accessible to the general public, for example, a computer in an Internet cafe or library.
- Now click the “Sign In” button to login to your account. Once logged in you can access your email inbox, as well as watch TV online, pay your bills, etc.
Now if you have forgotten your Charter webmail sign in username and password, follow the steps below to reset it back.
How to Reset Your Charter or Spectrum Username or Password
- If you have forgotten your username you can recover it by clicking, “Forgot Username or Password?”, just above the Sign In button on the login screen.
- On the following screen choose from Get Username, Get Password, or both.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Next you’ll need to type in the email address you provided when you registered your account, or your phone number. Or you can provide your Charter or Spectrum account number and your last name. This is part of the verification process that ensures you are the legitimate owner of the account.
- You may also see a CAPTCHA box that you will need to click to confirm you are a real person and not a robot.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- A six digit verification code will now be sent to you by email, text message or voice call, depending on which verification method you selected.
- Enter the six digit code into the box provided on the web site.
If you are recovering your Charter email password you will be asked to provide a new password.
- Type in the new password and then type it again to confirm. Remember to use a strong password.
- Now you can go back to the main login screen and enter your new details to gain access to your email and other services.
We hope the above guideline on how to sign in to your Charter Email Login page was helpful?. If yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.