Alright, today we are going to show you how to Link a Charter email with Outlook. So if you are are a Charter communications customer and you have signed for Spectrum email account. This guide will help you to link your Charter.net email with your Outlook.
A Charter email account is a high-speed Internet account obtained through www.charter.net. Since users can add several email accounts to their Outlook, they can send and receive email messages from their Charter Pipeline account through Outlook.
Without wasting your time let us go straight to show you the simple guide on how to link your a Charter email with Outlook.
How to Link a Charter Email with Outlook
- To link Charter.net email with Outlook, open your Outlook account.
- Click the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts…
- Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
- Choose POP3 as the server type by clicking the radio button and click Next.
- User Information
- Name: Enter the user’s name as it should appear in the “from:” field of outgoing messages.
- Email Address: Enter an email address.
- For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server Information
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.charter.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.charter.net
- Login Information
- Enter a user name and password for Password.
- User Name: Enter the Full email address
- Password: Enter the password for that email address
- Click More Settings…, then click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab and check the box next to “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” under “Incoming Server (POP3).”
- Ensure that Incoming Server is set to 110 and under “Outgoing Server (SMTP),” the default is 25 in the box next to “Outgoing server (SMTP).”
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings… After receiving “Congratulations! All tests completed successfully,” click Close.
- Click Next then click Finish.
That was all about how to Link a Charter email with Outlook. After the link of your Charter.net email with Outlook, you will be recieving your new mails in the Outlook server.