Often times we have received lots of queries like “I lost my Charter Spectrum email account password and I don’t know how to reset it back“. This article is here to help you with the simple guidelines on how to reset your Spectrum Email Username & Password with ease.
Before you go ahead to learn how to retrieve a lost charter email account password, you have to note that if you’re a sub-account user, you can only ask the master account holder to reset your password for you as you cannot do it yourself.
How to Reset Lost my Charter Spectrum Email Account Password
Like we said above you can Reset/Change your Spectrum email Password if you are the master account holder.
To reset or change your password:
Go to the Password Reset Tool.
Choose from the 2 options:
To reset your own password:
- Select Forgot Email Password?
- Select I don’t know my email password.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Select the I’m not a robot checkbox, and then select Submit.
- If you’ve never used the Password Reset Tool, you’ll be asked for your modem’s MAC address.
- Select the provided How to Check Your Cable Modem ID link to learn more. After you’ve entered your MAC address, select Submit.
- Enter the Answer to a security verification question.
- Select Reset Password. A new password is displayed.
- If you intend to change it right away, you can copy it. If not, make note of it.
That was how to reset a lost charter Spectrum email account password, now in some cases, you may remember your Charter Spectrum email login password but someone else has compromised with it and as such you may want to change it to something else.
Below is how to change your Charter Spectrum email password if you still remember the current password.
How to Change Your Charter Spectrum Email Password
To change your own Charter email account password:
- Go to Subscriber Self Care and enter your account Email Address and Password.
- Enter the text in the image, and select Login.
- Below the User Management heading, select Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password, followed by your New Password. Then confirm the new password.
- Select Change Password.
Forgot My Charter Username
To retrieve your username:
- Go to the Username Retrieval Tool.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Follow the prompts.
- Select Submit
If you are one of those who has been asking queries like “I lost my Charter Spectrum email account password”, we only hope this guideline is of help to you.